3. Want to see how other East Texans are dealing with the icy weather? Photos: East Texas ice storm from your neighborhood - See all the pictures here: http://bit.ly/1n8uV7M
4. A transient from western Arkansas was indicted last Thursday after
police say he swung a hatchet at shoppers inside a Marshall Walmart in
December. Several were in jured in the attack.
5. It's important to remember that not everything needs to be posted on Facebook. Also, use the phrase "suck it" sparingly. For teenager Dana Snay, the advice comes too late, and a judge ordered her parents to pay $80,000. Read the story here.
6. A woman is searching for her birth mother after she was left in a
restaurant bathroom 27 years ago, and she used social media to reach
out. On Sept. 15, 1986, she was found as a newborn in the bathroom of a Burger King on South Fourth Street in Allentown, PA.
7. RadioShack said Tuesday that it plans to close up
to 1,100 stores, or about a fifth of its U.S. locations. The news came
as the retailer reported a wider quarterly loss after a disappointing
holiday season. Its stock tumbled 16 percent in afternoon trading.
Tuesday, August 19 2014 4:10 PM EDT2014-08-19 20:10:07 GMT
The police chief for Gulf Shores along Alabama's coast is weighing-in on the actions of the law enforcement commander in charge of Ferguson, Missouri's in the wake of an escalating crisis brought on byMore >>
Gulf Shores Police Chief Ed Delmore wrote a blistering open letter to Captain Ronald S. Johnson, who was given command of law enforcement operations following days of looting and rioting in the city.More >>
Friday, August 22 2014 3:11 PM EDT2014-08-22 19:11:37 GMT
A 22-year-old woman and a 4-month-old baby are recovering in the hospital after being struck on the sidewalk in a hit-skip accident. The driver is in custody, but the passenger remains on the run. More >>
A 22-year-old woman and a 4-month-old baby are recovering in the hospital after being struck on the sidewalk by a driver who didn't stop at the scene of the accident. The driver is in custody, but the passenger remains on the run. More >>
A fisherman off the coast of Bonita Springs, Florida thinks he has a pretty nice catch. As he reels in a four-foot shark, his catch is stolen by an even bigger fish. A massive grouper pulls the sharkMore >>
A massive grouper steals a four-foot shark from a fisherman's line off the coast of Florida.More >>