Here's an easy-to-make recipe that will go beyond breakfast time, as it's full of satisfying protein, and is a delicious savory meal any time of day or night.
Mama Steph's Farmer's Breakfast Casserole:
3 cups frozen potato cubes or hash browns
1 cup cooked ham cubes
1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
1/4 to 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions or scallions
4 eggs, beaten lightly
1/2 cups whole or 2% milk (not skim)
drizzle of hot sauce or Sriracha sauce, to taste
salt and pepper, to taste (start with about 1/4 tsp each)
1. Spray glass baking dish with cooking spray, or coat with butter. (I used an 8"x8" square glass dish. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.)
2. Evenly distribute potatoes across bottom of baking dish. Top with ham, cheese, onion, and a drizzle of Sriracha sauce, to taste.
3. In a small mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Gently pour over ingredients in casserole dish.
4. Bake in oven for 40 to 50 minutes, until lightly browned on top and center is not wet. Time will vary by oven.
5. Let casserole set up for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Join Mama Steph on her Facebook page for more recipes, inspiration and fun!
Copyright 2014 KLTV. All rights reserved.
The following are mugshots of individuals arrested in May by local authorities in Northeast Tennessee.
West Ferguson Street
Tyler, TX 75702
FCC Public File