LONGVIEW, TX - Partnering with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission and supported by Longview Partners in Prevention, the Longview Police Department conducted off-premise minor stings in Longview to validate compliance with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code and Texas State Law.
The project was directed toward alcohol retailers in Longview, Gregg County and was conducted on Wednesday between 4 and 8 p.m.
A total of forty-eight locations were checked. Seven alcohol retailers sold an alcohol beverage to a minor.
· 427 E. Loop 281 – Food Fast Store # 1089
· 401 S. Eastman Road – Rudy’s # 17
· 611 E. Marshall Avenue – CEFCO # 1072
· 1901 Gilmer Road – Food Fast Store # 1085
· 3354 Gilmer Road – Brookshire’s Store # 45
· 1600 Green Street – J & B Food Mart
· 1809 W. Loop 281 – Super Mercado Monterey
The Longview Police Department filed seven class A offense reports against the individuals for selling alcohol to a minor. Texas Alcohol Beverage Commission issued administrative citations to each of these businesses.
Tuesday, August 26 2014 5:57 AM EDT2014-08-26 09:57:06 GMT
(WMC) - If you see a person driving erratically, what do you do? Do you do anything? Do you follow them? Or call 911? Tonight at 10, Janice Broach will show you video of a driver slamming into thingsMore >>
If you see a person driving erratically, what do you do?More >>