(KLTV) - Ingredients:
- Skirt steak / 1 pound
- Soy sauce / 1/2 cup
- Orange juice concentrate / 1/4 cup
- Brown sugar / 1 Tablespoon
- Ginger (grated) / 1 Tablespoon
- Mirin / 1 Tablespoon - is an essential condiment used in Japanese cuisine. It isa kind of rice wine similar to sake, but with a lower alcohol content and higher sugar content.
- Sesame Oil / 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic clove / 4 each-chopped
- Green onion stalks / 4 each-sliced
- Crushed red pepper flakes / 1 teaspoon
Method: Marinate the steak for 1-2 hours. Remove from marinade and lightlypat dry. Sear on a smoking hot grill or oiled flat iron skillet. Slicethin and serve on 12 mini buns (Hawaiian rolls work well) with Srirachamayonnaise, shredded iceburg lettuce, shredded carrot and chopped cilantro.