It has a long name, but it takes a short time to put together, and a short time to be completely devoured by your loved ones!The brown sugar and butter make a caramel-y, gooey glaze that is out of this world!
- 3 cans biscuit dough (about 30 small biscuits)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 TBS cinnamon
- 1 cup pecans
- optional: 2/3 cup cranberries, raisins, or diced peeled apples
- Preheat oven to 350, and spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Open biscuits, and arrange half of them in the bottom of the bundt pan.
- Cover the dough with one half of the sugar, cinnamon, and pecans. If using any fruit, add it all now.
- Drizzle with one half of the melted butter.
- Make a second layer of biscuits, then add the remaining sugar, cinnamon, and pecans. Drizzle with the rest of the butter.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover, and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and cool on rack for about ten minutes, then invert carefully onto a serving plate (or just dig in while it's in the pan, if that's your family's style!)