Tyler home damaged in morning fire - KLTV.com-Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Texas | ETX News

Tyler home damaged in morning fire

Posted: Updated:
TYLER, TX (KLTV) -

A Tyler home is damaged after an early morning fire destroyed one room and all of the furniture in it.

Officials tell us a home located in the 1000 block of Robertson Avenue caught fire early Saturday morning. According to the authorities, nobody was home at the time of the fire.

The fire is believed to have been started by a candle in the living room. The fire spread throughout the living room, which is where the heaviest damage is, including most of the furniture in the living room. Other areas of the home did receive heavy smoke damage.

Tyler fire crews were able to extinguish the flames and save the rest of the home. Nobody was injured in this fire.

Copyright 2013 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

West Ferguson Street
Tyler, TX 75702

FCC Public File
publicfile@kltv.com
903-597-5588
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KLTV. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.