A small electrical fire was extinguished Saturday afternoon at a Longview Whataburger.
Longview Fire crews responded to the Whataburger located 4108 W Loop 281. Authorities tell KLTV-7 that the fire was caused by an electrical short and caused damage to one wall. Crews quickly put out the fire.
Officials say that the restaurant was evacuated and everyone was able to get out safely. The restaurant is closed for the time being. No word yet on when it is expected to re-open.
Monday, July 21 2014 11:41 AM EDT2014-07-21 15:41:34 GMT
When it comes to toys, dogs can be both territorial and selfish. After all, they are born with both instincts. But this video shows us that even the most selfish of dogs can turn over a new leaf ratherMore >>
When it comes to toys, dogs can be both territorial and selfish. After all, they are born with both instincts.More >>