Candle Sparks Fire In Longview - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

9/9/04-Longview

Candle Sparks Fire In Longview

       A fire overnight on Wednesday burns down a Longview house, leaving a family of 5 homeless. The fire department arrived at the 1200 block of Hoffman street around 10 last night. Investigators say a candle left burning in a back bedroom is the probable cause of the blaze.

     All members of the family were able to escape the home uninjured. A mother and 4 children lost everything they owned.

Bob Hallmark, reporting.

Powered by Frankly