Home on Ward's Road in Madisonville catches fire on Friday - KLTV.com-Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Texas | ETX News

Dog survives Madisonville house fire

Posted: Updated:
MADISONVILLE, OH (FOX19) -

No one except the dog was home when a Madisonville home caught fire on Friday.

It happened around 8:00 on Ward's Road.

When crews arrived there was heavy smoke coming from one of the home's bedrooms.

Crews were able to get the fire out quickly. The dog got out safe.

No cause was immediately available.

Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

105 West Ferguson Street
Tyler, TX 75702

FCC Public File
publicfile@kltv.com
903-597-5588
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KLTV. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.