Man temporarily homeless after fire - KLTV.com-Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Texas | ETX News

Man temporarily homeless after fire

Posted: Updated:
TYLER, TX (KLTV) -

We have a follow up for you on an East Texas man whose home was heavily damaged in a fire.

The fire marshal believes a malfunction with the water heater sparked the fire on Saturday afternoon. Fortunately, no one was injured, but the homeowner said he does not have insurance.

He is having to find a temporary place to stay until he can come up with the funds needed to make the repairs. If you would like to make a donation, a friend has created the "Paul Chapman Fire Fund" at United Heritage Credit Union in Tyler.

Copyright 2013 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

West Ferguson Street
Tyler, TX 75702

FCC Public File
publicfile@kltv.com
903-597-5588
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KLTV. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.