House catches fire while family at church - KLTV.com-Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Texas | ETX News

House catches fire while family at church

Posted: Updated:

Henderson firefighters have contained a fire at a family's home.

The fire broke out around 7 o'clock Wednesday in the 1300 block of Evenside Street in Henderson.

The fire chief tells us the fire was contained to the attic of the home, but some rooms did suffer damage.

The family who lives there was at a church service, so no one was inside when the fire started.

Copyright 2013 KLTV. all rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

105 West Ferguson Street
Tyler, TX 75702

FCC Public File
publicfile@kltv.com
903-597-5588
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KLTV. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.