An East Texan was flown to a Dallas hospital after an explosion caused his house to erupt into flames.
Monday night, four fire departments responded to the home on Jefferson Street in the town of Como, near Sulphur Springs.
Sheriff's investigators say it appears a propane tank exploded, igniting the fire.
The man, identified as Don Meeks of Como, was inside the home at the time. He was flown to Parkland Hospital in Dallas with burns to his head and arms.
No other injuries were reported in this fire.