Four families lose home in Gregg Co. fire - KLTV.com-Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Texas | ETX News

Four families lose home in Gregg Co. fire

Posted: Updated:
LONGVIEW, TX (KLTV) -

Longview Fire Department is responding to a blaze on Melton Street in Longview.

The structure is a multi-family dwelling. The Fire Marshal stated that the fire was started by "improvised heating." A family was reportedly using a stove to heat their apartment, he said.

No one was injured. However, four families have been displaced and the Red Cross has been contacted to assist them.

Copyright 2012 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

105 West Ferguson Street
Tyler, TX 75702

FCC Public File
publicfile@kltv.com
903-597-5588
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KLTV. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.