Boy, 9, treated for smoke inhalation following Smith Co. house f - KLTV.com-Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Texas | ETX News

Boy, 9, treated for smoke inhalation following Smith Co. house fire

Posted: Updated:
WHITEHOUSE, TX (KLTV) -

A young boy was treated for smoke inhalation following a house fire in the southern part of Smith County on Tuesday afternoon.

Smith County Fire officials say the fire was contained to one room, at the home on Bobwhite Street in Whitehouse, off of FM 346, west of Highway 110.

A nine-year-old boy treated for smoke inhalation on sit, and was not hospitalized. 

The home suffered smoke and water damage.

The Smith County Fire Marshal is investigating.

Copyright 2012 KLTV. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by WorldNow

West Ferguson Street
Tyler, TX 75702

FCC Public File
publicfile@kltv.com
903-597-5588
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KLTV. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.