The Diner Shrimp Stir Fry
¾ cup white rice
1 cup mixed vegetables
4 oz. General Tso sauce
1 thick slice of tomato
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Cook 3/4 cup white rice.
2. Sauté 1 cup of mixed vegetables.
3. Add 4 oz. of your favorite oriental stir fry sauce (we like General Tso sauce) to the mixed vegetables.
4. Sprinkle blackening seasoning on 8 shrimp and cook 2 min. on each side.
5. Cut a thick slice of tomato, salt and pepper & sauté
6. Place rice in bottom of serving dish
7. Place mixed vegetables on top of rice
8. Add shrimp on top of vegetables
9. Garnish with the grilled tomato
10. Serve with a cinnamon biscuit
Police said a forklift operator had just finished stacking the ceramic tiles on a wooden pallet on a top shelf when he noticed the pallet tipping.
105 West Ferguson Street
Tyler, TX 75702
FCC Public File