¾ cup white rice
1 cup mixed vegetables
4 oz. General Tso sauce
1 thick slice of tomato
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Cook 3/4 cup white rice.
2. Sauté 1 cup of mixed vegetables.
3. Add 4 oz. of your favorite oriental stir fry sauce (we like General Tso sauce) to the mixed vegetables.
4. Sprinkle blackening seasoning on 8 shrimp and cook 2 min. on each side.
5. Cut a thick slice of tomato, salt and pepper & sauté
6. Place rice in bottom of serving dish
7. Place mixed vegetables on top of rice
8. Add shrimp on top of vegetables
9. Garnish with the grilled tomato