'Sleep-grilling' may have started apartment fire - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

'Sleep-grilling' may have started apartment fire

LEXINGTON, KY (WAVE) - People do some crazy things when they're sleepwalking, but someone did something this morning that could have killed someone.

A dream may have caused a fire in a Lexington, Kentucky, apartment Friday morning. The people inside called 9-11 after finding flames in their bedroom.

Dreaming is not usually something that fire investigators blame fires on, but the people that live in the apartment say one person inside is a sleepwalker and may have started the fire while dreaming about grilling out.

Copyright 2012 WAVE. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly