KLTV.com Great Texas Balloon Race Giveaway 2012
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
4 VIP passes to the Great Texas Balloon Race
2 VIP parking passes to the Great Texas Balloon Race
2 Great Texas Balloon Race shirts
A family dinner for 4 from Church's Fried Chicken)
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. [KLTV will attempt to notify winner via e-mail and phone on Wednesday, July 25, 2012. The winner will be required to respond to the notice to acknowledge receipt of the prize within a reasonable amount of time. KLTV and sponsors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. If in a reasonable amount of time the winner is unavailable, KLTV may decide to pull an alternate winner. KLTV's decision regarding the giveaway winner is final and binding. The winner must present his/her Winner Notification e-mail, along with an appropriate photo ID to claim his/her prize during pre determined time at the Kick 0ff Party at Maude Cobb Center in Longview, TX on Thursday, July 26, 2012]
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), travel companion(s), and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within  days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by [July 26, 2012] or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. [KLTV]-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from [KLTV]-TV if [KLTV]-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that [KLTV]-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
9. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
10. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by [KLTV]-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by [KLTV]-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
11. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to [KLTV 140 East Tyler Street, Suite 100, Longview, TX 75601)