Accidental Fire Destroys Longview Home - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

03/29/04 - Longview

Accidental Fire Destroys Longview Home

Firefighters say a Longview man and his two dogs are fortunate to be alive after a house fire Monday morning. It happened at a rental home in the 800 block of Dean street in Longview.

Fire investigators say the occupant was mopping the floor with gasoline when the fire was accidentally started.

The house was destroyed. The Salvation Army is helping the man find another rental home.

Amy Tatum, reporting.

Powered by Frankly