2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk 1 large egg white 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla 1/8 teaspoon salt 3 1/2 cups sweetened coconut
1/2 to 1 cup Nutella M&M Speck-tacular Eggs (or other Easter candy)
Makes about 10 cookie nests.
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat mat.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, egg white, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir until combined. Add in the coconut and mix well.
3. With a spoon, scoop up about 3 Tablespoons of the dough and place the dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Form the cookies into the shape of a bird nest. Press down the center with your thumb.
4. Bake cookies for 17 to 20 minutes, or until slightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and press your thumb down in the center of the nests again. Cool the cookies on the baking sheets for about 5 minutes or until they are firm and set. Remove with a spatula onto a cooling rack. Cool completely.
5. Place about a tablespoon of Nutella in the center of each nest. Place 3 egg candies in the center of the nest. Finish decorating the nests and serve.
Send YOUR favorite recipe to MamaSteph@kltv.com; your recipe could be featured on our Where You Live sites!
Sunday, May 19 2013 10:07 AM EDT2013-05-19 14:07:39 GMT
From the Tyler Police Department: TYLER, TX (KLTV) - On Saturday at approximately 8:50 p.m., police responded to a pedestrian accident that occurred in the 2300 block of West Erwin Street in Tyler. UponMore >>
The pedestrian was immediately transported to East Texas Medical Center with life threatening injuries, where he later died from his injuries.More >>
It's been less than 10 months since the world record for a lottery prize. On Saturday night, it could conceivably fall once again.More >>
It's all about the odds, and one single ticket in Florida has beaten them all by matching the numbers drawn for the highest Powerball jackpot in history at an estimated $590.5 million, lottery officials disclosed Sunday.More >>
Inmates at jails in Indianapolis, Baltimore, St. Louis and Philadelphia face the nation's highest levels of sexual abuse at the hands of guards, according to a new federal report based on surveys of inmates at...More >>
Inmates at jails in Indianapolis, Baltimore, St. Louis and Philadelphia face the nation's highest levels of sexual abuse at the hands of guards, according to a new federal report based on surveys of inmates at U.S. jails.More >>