Tyler house fire sends one person to the hospital - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Tyler house fire sends one person to the hospital

One person was sent to the hospital Saturday evening after part of her home caught fire.

Tyler fire officials tell KLTV part of the which is located off N Ross Ave near W Queen St caught fire around 7:30 Saturday evening.

One person was home and was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

The home received minor damage. No other injuries were reported.

Copyright 2012 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly