Fuse box ignites house fire in Longview - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Fuse box ignites house fire in Longview

LONGVIEW, TX (KLTV) -

A fuse box ignited a fire at a Longview home.

Around 2:00 pm on Monday, firefighters were called to the 600 block of Fredonia Street.

Investigators say the residents replaced a fuse earlier that day, and minutes later fire broke out in the attic.

Two women and a man were inside the home, they were able to get out unharmed.

Copyright 2012 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly