(KLTV/KTRE) - 2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon all ground allspice
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ cups old-fashioned oats
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchmentpaper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon,ginger, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, and salt. Set dry ingredients aside.
3. In a large mixer bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugaruntil light and fluffy. Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract. Beat untilcombined. Gradually add flour mixture and mix until ingredients areincorporated.
4. Stir in oats, chocolate chips, and dried cranberries. Drop cookie doughby rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake cookies for about 12 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.