Smoke scare at newly dedicated Veteran's home - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Smoke scare at newly dedicated Veteran's home

TYLER, TX (KLTV) - Crews responded to a smoke scare at the newly dedicated Veteran's home in far northeast Tyler.

Fire crews tell us alarms sounded at the home when heaters were being tested.  Authorities say a heater started to send smoke in one of the rooms.

No major damage was reported and the smoke was cleared out of the building.

Copyright 2011 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly