Man Suffers Burns In House Fire - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

12/31/03 - Longview

Man Suffers Burns In House Fire

A Longview man is suffering from severe burns after his house caught fire. The fire started this morning in a back room of this house on Fifth Avenue in Longview. Investigators say they believe the owner of the house may have started the blaze accidentally while he smoking a cigarette.

He was taken to a Shreveport burn center in critical condition. His name has not been released.

Amy Tatum, reporting.

Powered by Frankly