The spirit of giving turned it into a good Christmas for a Longview family who lost their gifts in a fire. Fire burned up one room, and all of the Christmas gifts in a house on Douglas street on Tuesday.
The good news for Joyce and Donny Bush is a number of their friends and neighbors responded by donating items. The elderly couple had lost all the presents they were going to give their grandchildren... But received motorbikes, bedding, food, clothing and money from Longview residents who heard their story.