The home was located on property owned by the East Texas Animal Rescue Fund, a local non-profit animal shelter. The family was living in the home in exchange for taking care of the animals. None of the three family members staying at the home were seriously injured, but two dogs were killed in the fire. Investigators believe a spark from the fireplace may be to blame. The shelter's president says they do have insurance but not enough to cover the cost of replacing the building. They're also asking for donations to help the family involved. If you would like to help you can contact "ARF" at 903-569-6663.