Fire sparked by squirrel on electric line - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Fire sparked by squirrel on electric line

Released by Smith County:

WINONA, TX (KLTV) - Fire crews have contained a one acre pasture fire in the Winona area.

According to authorities, the fire on FM 1252 was caused by a squirrel on an electric line.

The fire threatened a home in the area. Volunteer firefighters are expected to stay on the scene and monitor hotspots for the next hour.

 

 

Powered by Frankly