Fire Leaves Nothing for Christmas

A fire broke out at a home on Hwy 64 in Chapel Hill this afternoon, destroying all they had. Jesus and Olga Rodriguez and their two children got out safely with only the clothes on their backs.

"We moved in July, Olga Rodriguez, resident, said. "We wanted a better place for the kids. It's all gone now."

The Rodriguez family say they have no insurance. Managers at Woodcrest Mobile Home Park say they'll try to relocate the family into a vacant mobile home. Meanwhile, the Rodriguez family is staying at a relative's home.

If you'd like to help the Rodriguez family, you can call their church, "Iglesia de Dios Jesucristo" in Tyler, at 903-526-7557.

Julie Tam, reporting.