1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
4 oz Monterrey Jack Cheese with peppers
2 oz sliced Jalapenos
4 slices of bacon (cut in ½)
½ cup flour
¼ tsp ground black pepper
¼ tsp chili powder
¼ tsp ground cumin seeds
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp granulated garlic
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees
• Mix flour and all spices and set aside for later use.
• Cut chicken into 1.5 oz to 2 oz medallions. Place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound flat to about ¼ inch.
• Cut cheese into ½ inch cubes.
• Lightly dredge chicken into flour mixture and lay on a flat work surface.
• Place one cube of cheese and two slices of jalapeno in the center of the chicken breast.
• Fold in the sides of the chicken and then roll.
• Wrap bacon around the chicken and secure with a tooth pick.