• Mix flour and all spices and set aside for later use.
• Cut chicken into 1.5 oz to 2 oz medallions. Place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound flat to about ¼ inch.
• Cut cheese into ½ inch cubes.
• Lightly dredge chicken into flour mixture and lay on a flat work surface.
• Place one cube of cheese and two slices of jalapeno in the center of the chicken breast.
• Fold in the sides of the chicken and then roll.
• Wrap bacon around the chicken and secure with a tooth pick.
Place chicken on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Place baking sheet on the center shelf of the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the internal temperature is 165 degrees and the bacon is crispy.
Saturday, July 26 2014 2:09 PM EDT2014-07-26 18:09:07 GMT
A mysterious 'Woman in Black' has been spotted around the Tri-State in recent days, causing social media to erupt with questions about her identity. According to WATE in Tennessee, the Sullivan CountyMore >>
A mysterious 'Woman in Black' has been spotted around the Tri-State in recent days, causing social media to erupt with questions about her identity.More >>