House with no electricity damaged by fire - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

House with no electricity damaged by fire

TYLER, TX (KLTV) - A fire damages a home that has no electricity.

Fire crews responded to a house fire just before 1:00 pm, Thursday.

According to authorities on the scene, the fire started in a back room of the house where a mother and son reside. The son saw and smelled the smoke and got his mother out of the house as quickly as possible.

There is no electricity in the house, so it remains a mystery, at this point, how the fire started.

Fire crews were able to make quick work of the blaze, extinguishing it in about 10 to 15 minutes.

The Smith County Fire Marshal is investigating.

Copyright 2011 KLTV. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by Frankly