Phone charger plugged in wall sparks house fire - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Phone charger plugged in wall sparks house fire

TYLER, TX (KLTV) - An early morning fire damages a Smith County home.

According to Smith County authorities, the fire broke out around 1:00 am in the 8,000 block of County Road 313 E. just off of FM 14, when a phone charger plugged into a wall caught fire.

We are told only one wall in the house was damaged from the fire.

A man and his wife live in the house and authorities tell us they made it out safely.

Copyright 2011 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly