Electrical short causes Whitehouse fire - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Electrical short causes Whitehouse fire

Fire gutted a home in Whitehouse.

Crews were called late Sunday night to a home on Hillside Drive.

Fire marshals tell us an electrical short in a TV or a DVD player may have sparked the fire.

The couple who lived in the home were inside when the fire started, but they were able to get out safely through a window.

Copyright 2011 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly