BULLARD, TX (KLTV) - A fire broke out near the Maxwell Lumber Company just outside Bullard overnight.
A firefighter with the Bullard Fire Department said a police officer first spotted the fire around 11:15 Tuesday night.
The fire was originally started by a welder earlier in the afternoon, but no one really noticed it because it was smoldering under a pile of woodchips and sawdust.
Maxwell Lumber Company was not damaged, but a pile of debris nearby burned.
Fire crews were able to put that fire out. No injures were reported.