Small kitchen fire evacuates Tyler restaurant - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

BREAKING NEWS

Small kitchen fire evacuates Tyler restaurant

TYLER, TX (KLTV) - A local restaurant has been evacuated because of a fire in the kitchen.

Thursday afternoon, the Tyler Fire Department responded to an automatic fire alarm at Chuy's on Broadway and Chimney Rock.

When crews arrived on the scene, there was a small fire in the kitchen and the fire sprinklers were on.

At this time the small fire has been extinguished and crews are working on getting the sprinkler system turned off.

It is not known at this time when restaurant patrons will be allowed back in the building.

We will have more details when they become available. Check back with KLTV.com often.

Copyright 2011 KLTV. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by Frankly