Pintos, fully cooked - 4 oz
Corn, fully cooked – 4 oz
Pico de Gallo- 4 oz
Diced fresh potatoes, fully cooked - 6 oz
Fajita Beef Steak fully cooked – 6 oz
Whole Eggs- 2
1.Place 4 oz of fully cooked pinto beans into a hot skillet.
2.Add 4 oz of corn to the skillet.
3. Add 4 oz of pico de gallo to the skillet.
4. Add 6 oz of skillet potatoes.
5. Reduce temperature to low and let simmer
6. Heat 6 oz of fajita beef in another skillet or add to the vegetable blend.
7. Cook 2 eggs the way you like.
8. Place the heated vegetable blend on a plate or in a bowl.
9. Place beef on top of vegetable blend.