Propane grill sparks fire at house in Chapel Hill - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Propane grill sparks fire at house in Chapel Hill

CHAPEL HILL, TX (KLTV) - This afternoon fire crews responded to a house fire off of County Road 274 in Chapel Hill. 

The fire started when the family turned on their propane grill.  A leak in the propane hose is blamed to have started the fire where is quickly caught fire on the houses overhang.  From there it spread into the attic where it caused the most damage.  Nobody was reported injured.

Copyright 2011 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly