Gas leak shuts down Gladewater Sonic - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Gas leak shuts down Gladewater Sonic

GLADEWATER, TX (KLTV) - The Gladewater Sonic has been shut down because of a gas leak.

An employee at Sonic told KLTV that the gas leak is believed to have happened overnight because employees smelled gas when they arrived at work this morning.

Crews are on the scene repairing a leak in one of the burners.

A repairman on the scene said Sonic should be open again within the hour.

Copyright 2011 KLTV. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by Frankly