1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter; room temperature
Juice from 1/2 lemon
Zest from 1 lemon
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Additional lemon zest for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9"x9" baking pan. In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar and salt; add butter, cutting in with two forks or pastry cutter.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, juice from 1/2 lemon and zest from 1 lemon; stir into flour mixture.
4. Fold in 1 cup of fresh raspberries, then pour into prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until set; use a toothpick to check for doneness.
5. Remove from oven and cool on a rack.
6. When brownies are cool prepare glaze by stirring together powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons lemon juice; drizzle over brownies and sprinkle with additional lemon zest and raspberries, if desired.