Suspected bad wiring sparks blaze - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Suspected bad wiring sparks blaze

By Bob Hallmark - bio | email

LONGVIEW,TX (KLTV)- A faulty electrical connection is being blamed for a morning house fire. The fire broke out around 2 am Sunday on Conroe Street in Longview.

Investigators say the fire started in the laundry room, and the residents spent several minutes trying to put it out, but it quickly got out of control.

The fire spread into the homes attic before firefighters could put it out. No one was hurt in the fire, but it did leave thousands of dollars worth of damage.

Copyright 2011 kltv. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly