Man dies of drug overdose in Chick-fil-A restroom - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Man dies of drug overdose in Chick-fil-A restroom

WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - A man died of an apparent drug overdose in a Chick-fil-A restroom Friday night, according to the Wilmington Police Department.

A customer found the body around 8 p.m. at the restaurant on Oleander Drive.

According to authorities, the were no signs of foul play.

The victim has not been identified. Officers said he appeared to be in his 30's.

Copyright 2011 WECT.  All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly