A gasoline leak from a vintage automobile is being blamed for a house fire in Longview earlier today. Fire crews rushed to a home in the Northridge area around 1:20 p.m. Sunday of calls of heavy smoke.
Investigators say a gas leak in vintage pick-up in the homeowners garage had accumulated, and the fuel ignited setting the garage on fire and then spreading to the house.
Several crews responded to douse the blaze quickly, but extensive damage was already done. No one was injured in the blaze.
The National Weather Service in Shreveport says they will be investigating possible tornadoes, or straight line winds in East Texas.More >>
The National Weather Service has issued a tornado watch in effect until midnight tonight for the following counties.More >>
Two people are dead and four remain hospitalized after an overnight wreck in an East Texas county that involved a school bus and two other vehicles.More >>
The streets of downtown Mt. Pleasant were quiet Friday afternoon, but the signs of school spirit were all around.More >>
Two people are dead and three remain hospitalized after an overnight wreck in Titus County that involved a school bus and two other vehicles.More >>