Classic Car Ignites Longview House Fire - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

07/27/03 - Longview

Classic Car Ignites Longview House Fire

A gasoline leak from a vintage automobile is being blamed for a house fire in Longview earlier today. Fire crews rushed to a home in the Northridge area around 1:20 p.m. Sunday of calls of heavy smoke.

  Investigators say a gas leak in vintage pick-up in the homeowners garage had accumulated, and the fuel ignited setting the garage on fire and then spreading to the house.

Several crews responded to douse the blaze quickly, but extensive damage was already done. No one was injured in the blaze.

Powered by Frankly