Released by Texas Department of Public Safety:
SAN ANTONIO, TX - San Juanito Leyva, who had been added to the Texas Top 10 Most Wanted list last week, was captured on Monday, November 15.
Leyva, a Mexican Mafia gang member, was arrested in San Antonio by DPS Criminal Investigations Division agents, the U.S. Marshals Lone Star Fugitive Task Force, the Bexar County Sheriff's Department, the Texas Department of Criminal Justice OIG, the San Antonio Police Department and the Comal County Sheriff's Office.
Anyone with information can provide anonymous tips in three different ways:
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
- Text the letters DPS—followed by your tip—to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
- Submit a tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and under their picture is a link to submit a web tip.
Here is a list of the remaining Top 10 Fugitives:
- Robert Barrera Jr., DOB 9-26-82, last known address: Austin. Wanted for obstructing police, escape and burglary of a habitation.
- Javier Cortez Jr., DOB 6-10-1980, last known address: Pasadena. Wanted for homicide. He is a known gang affiliate.
- George Felix Deleon, DOB 11-16-69, last known address: El Paso. Wanted for parole violation. Deleon's criminal history includes convictions for arson, aggravated assault and homicide.
- Gwen Komahcheet, DOB 9-17-50, last known address: Spring. Wanted for aggravated rape with a deadly weapon and failure to register as a sex offender.
- Gaspar E. Loya III, DOB 6-20-74, last known address: Weslaco. Wanted for indecency with a child, burglary, failure to register as a sex offender, escape and unlawful flight.
- Javier Morin Jr., DOB 8-1-1972, last known address: Corpus Christi. Wanted for possession of a controlled substance and failure to appear.
- Rene Morales Munoz, DOB 12-19-67, last known address: Laredo. Wanted for homicide, probation violations and possession of cocaine.
- Leeroy Suarez, DOB 6-2-83, last known address: New Braunfels. Wanted for homicide, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and unlawful flight.
- Ricardo Zuniga, DOB 10-24-79, last known address: San Elizario-El Paso County. Wanted for capital murder in El Paso in 2009 and has been a fugitive since then. His criminal history includes aggravated assault with a gun and drug possession. He is a known gang affiliate.
For more information on specific fugitives or the crimes they are accused of, please contact the local police agency in the area where the fugitive was last seen.