(6 ) 6 oz. Chicken Breasts
12 oz Sliced Sun dried Tomatoes
8 oz Cream Cheese
12 oz Minced Garlic
1 Qt Heavy Cream
1. Tenderize (6 oz) Chicken Breasts
2. Take 2 oz of Sun dried Tomato and Cream Cheese mix & place on the Breast and roll it up; then wrap with Bacon.
3. Place in pre-heated oven at 350* until the internal temperature is at least 165*
4. While Chicken is in the oven prepare the Artichoke Cream Sauce
5. First Sauté Shallots in a little bit of butter. Once tender add garlic. Do not burn the garlic.
6. Add heavy cream & bring to a low boil.
7. Add sliced Artichoke Hearts and reduce the sauce