Seared Tuna Steak with garlic pepper shrimp
• 1 pound butter
• 3 bunches scallions, chopped
• 12 medium cloves garlic, chopped
• 1/2 cup chopped parsley
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 1 1/2 cups dry sherry
• 1 1/2 pounds medium to large shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 2 sweet red bell peppers, cut in thin sticks
• chopped parsley, for garnish
Melt butter in saucepan. Add the scallions and garlic; cook 3 minutes.
Add parsley, salt, pepper and Sherry; simmer 2 minutes and set aside.
Pour a small amount of the butter mixture into a skillet. Sauté the shrimp in batches, adding more butter mixture as needed.
Arrange the sauteed shrimp on a serving platter.
Saute the red peppers in the pan; add the rest of the butter mixture and pour over the shrimp.
Garnish with parsley.