Wednesday night fire quickly put out at Tyler restaurant

TYLER, TX (KLTV) - Released by the Tyler Fire Department:

TYLER, TX - The Tyler Fire Department responded to a two alarm fire on July 21st at 1523 East Erwin. The fire was at Bourbon Grill Restaurant at 7:12 pm. The origin of the fire was in a bucket near an outside grill that was used to store ashes from the grill. The fire traveled up an outside wall and entered the attic space. There was approximately $1500 in damages and no injuries were reported.