J. W. FINN'S
Grill Tuna with Pineapple Salsa
1. ½ cup of pineapple small dice
2. ¼ cup of diced red onion
3. 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
4. 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
5. 2 tablespoons lime juice
1. 4 (6 ounce) Ahi tuna steaks
2. 1 tablespoon of olive oil
3. ¼ teaspoon salt
4. ¼ teaspoon pepper
Dice the pineapple, onion, and jalapeno place in a bowl. Stir in cilantro and lime juice. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
Brush tuna steaks with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on grill over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with pineapple salsa.