Kitchen fire quickly put out, woman taken to hospital with burns - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Kitchen fire quickly put out, woman taken to hospital with burns

TYLER, TX (KLTV) -

TYLER, TX (KLTV) - An East Texas woman is burned on her right arm and leg after a cooking session got out of hand.

Fire officials say the call reporting a fire at an apartment in the Bullard Crossing complex came in around 10:45 a.m. Friefighters quickly had the fire, which began at the stove, under control, and say the damage was not extensive.

The woman was taken to a nearby hospital.

Copyright 2010 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly