Fire at Tyler home quickly put out - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Fire at Tyler home quickly put out

TYLER, TX (KLTV) -

TYLER, TX (KLTV) - Tyler fire fighters responded to a two-alarm fire in the 400 block of South Vine Street in Tyler at about 11:37 a.m. Just after noon, the fire was out.

Witnesses say they saw flames at the back of the home.

Fire investigators say the fire was accidental and started in the bathroom area of the home. The fire damage was limited to the bathroom with heat and smoke damage throughout the remaining structure, authorities added.

No injures were reported. No one was home when the fire began.

Copyright 2010 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly